Ludvigson Stock Farms Ozark Bull Sale videos are now up. Look for Henderson Red Angus bulls listed below. Click name for link to Red Angus database for updated EPD’s. Click here for link to bull videos. Click here for catalog. Lot 10- LSF H2R PROFITABULL D604– H2R PROFITBUILDER B403 son […]Continue reading
Ludvigson Stocks Farms Ozark Bull Sale catalog is now online. We are excited to be offering the first 100% Red Angus sons of H2R Profitbuilder B403 to be sold. If you are looking for a new Red Angus herd bull this is your sale. Henderson Red Angus offering includes 6 sons of H2R Profitbuilder B403, […]Continue reading
- Put some profit in your program! H2R Profitbuilder B403 owns the Red Angus EPD database with an unmatched set of performance traits and profitability indexes.
- If your herd needs a genetic boost, Profitbuilder offers just that, including a long-bodied, smooth-made phenotype, sound structure and large testicles. Whether siring heifers or bulls, this bull can take your herd to the next level.
- Profitbuilder is being used in commercial heifer projects, as well as elite seedstock herds for flush work. Look to this genetic giant to become a future household name.
- Click here to see the 2017 Genex Beef Genetic Management Guide.
H2R Profitbuilder B403 first sons offered at auction! Mark your calendars
Saturday March 4, 2017.
We are excited to announce the first sons of H2R Profitbuilder B403 to be sold at auction in the Ludvigson Ozark Bull Sale. Offering includes 6 sons of H2R Profitbuilder B403 which consists of 3 flushmate brothers out of our Brown Commitment X7537 donor. The sale will also include other Henderson Red Angus bulls.
They are listed below:
- 2 Conquest sons and 1 son of Premier out of the X7537 donor
- 2 Premier sons out of our Brown Mission Stmt X7559 donor. These 2 are maternal brothers to Brown Incredabull Z7277 the sire of the $150,000 LSF MEW Platinum 5660C!
Here are some Profitbuilder calves from 5/24/2016. We love the calves we have from Profitbuilder.
New ad for H2R Profitbuilder B403 in the April issue of the Red Angus magazine.Continue reading